These are the questions we've been asking:
1. How will aquatic life be sustained if "nutrients" are taken out of the lake?
2. The bypass of Grand Lake, what will this do to the food chain?
3. Bypassing both Shadow Mountain and Grand Lake; what will that do to water levels in these lakes?
4. Changing flow of pumping, how will this be decided? and by who?
5. Is a study going to be done to investigate the impact on birds, fish and all area wildlife?
Our community needs to be involved in these decisions. The clear water movement has good intentions, but once you hear their reasons you will realize our wildlife is not their concern it is simply to have a clearer looking lake. (for who?)